Medowie Community Centre
Venue Address: 44 Ferodale Rd Medowie
About the Centre
Medowie Community Centre is located on Ferodale Road, at the intersection with Medowie Road.
The Centre has facilities which provide ample room for receptions and larger functions and meetings as well as rooms available for small groups meetings and training areas with private atmosphere.
The Centre is wheelchair friendly and there is disabled parking for 4 vehicles directly opposite the main entry.
- The largest hall in the Centre (approximately 25 x 13 m)
- A slightly smaller hall (approximately 16 x 11 m)
- Chairs and tables are available to provide for up to 200 persons attending functions.
- The Centre is serviced by two independent catering kitchens so two functions could run independently or bi fold doors allows for large functions combining both halls.
- Each hall has a large projection screen for presentations.
- The halls have fans and coin heaters
There are several small rooms:
- The front office is air-conditioned
- The office area is served by a kitchenette.
For all bookings and enquiries contact:
Phone: (02) 4982 8870
Mobile: 0412 340 439
(02) 4982 8468
Community Facility Use Agreement and Conditions of Hire
To ensure Councils community halls remain in good condition, hirers are asked to sign the Community Facility Use Agreement and abide by the Conditions of Hire. The Community Facility Use Agreement is an arrangement between the hall contact officer.