Progressing the Nelson Bay Town Centre and Foreshore Strategy
Council at its meeting of 12 December 2017, Council resolved to place on public exhibition:
- The draft 'Progressing the Nelson Bay Town Centre and Foreshore Strategy: A revised implementation and delivery program (2017)'
- Draft Clause 4.6 Policy [Exceptions to Development Standards] on Public Exhibition.
Council is also calling for Expressions of Interest during the exhibition period from Nelson Bay community members to form an Implementation panel to oversee progress of key actions of the Strategy.
The documents will be on exhibition from 21 February 2018 to 4 April 2018 at the following locations:
- Council's Administration Building, 116 Adelaide Street, Raymond Terrace (during normal business hours).
- Tomaree Library, Town Centre Circuit, Salamander Bay.
You can also visit our engagement hub https://haveyoursay.portstephens.nsw.gov.au to learn more, provide feedback and express interest in joining the Implementation Panel.
- Session 1: 7 March 2018 1-3pm held at Apex Park, Nelson Bay.
- Session 2: 7 March 2018 4-6pm held at Apex Park, Nelson Bay
- The draft 'Progressing the Nelson Bay Town Centre and Foreshore Strategy: A revised implementation and delivery program (2017) (PDF 10.4 KB
- Draft Exceptions to Development Standards Policy (PDF 93.9KB)
- View the current Nelson Bay Strategy
Any enquiries please telephone Council on (02) 4988 0255.
Submissions are invited and can be lodged, in writing (including email to email@example.com) from Wednesday, 21 February 2018 up until 5pm Wednesday, 4 April 2018. Please quote file number PSC2007-1204V3 with your submission.
Please note, submissions may be made in any format, which is able to be sent via email and is less than 10mb in size.
This may include a video file or audio voice recording in addition to more traditional written format.