Council at its meeting of 9 April 2019 resolved to exhibit the draft Related Party Disclosure Policy.
The draft Related Party Disclosure Policy will be on exhibition from 10 April 2019 to 8 May 2019 at the following locations:
- Council's Administration Building, 116 Adelaide Street, Raymond Terrace (during normal business hours)
- Raymond Terrace Library, 18a Sturgeon Street, Raymond Terrace
- Tomaree Library, Town Centre Circuit, Salamander Bay
- Mobile Library (various locations)
- Via the link below
- Draft Related Party Disclosure Policy (PDF 676KB)
Any enquiries please telephone Candice Gleeson on (02) 4988 0516.
Submissions are invited and can be lodged, in writing to the General Manager at Port Stephens Council, PO Box 42, Raymond Terrace NSW 2324 or email to email@example.com from 10 April 2019 until 5.00pm on 8 May 2019. Please quote file number PSC2009-02488-506 with your submission.
Please note, submissions may be made in any format, which is able to be sent via email and is less than 10mb in size.
This may include a video file or audio voice recording in addition to more traditional written format.