Draft Economic Development and Tourism Strategy
Council at its meeting of 27 March 2019 resolved to exhibit the Economic Development and Tourism Strategy.
The Economic Development and Tourism Strategy will be on exhibition from 27 March 2019 to 25 April 2019 at the following locations:
- Council's Administration Building, 116 Adelaide Street, Raymond Terrace (during normal business hours).
- Tomaree Library, Town Centre Circuit, Salamander Bay.
- Raymond Terrace Library, 18a Sturgeon Street, Raymond Terrace.
- Nelson Bay Visitor Centre, 60 Victoria Parade, Nelson Bay (Monday to Sunday 9am to 4pm).
- See below
- Draft Economic Development and Tourism Strategy (PDF 1.5MB)
Any enquiries please telephone Janelle Gardner on (02) 4988 6906.
Submissions are invited and can be lodged, in writing to the General Manager at Port Stephens Council, PO Box 42, Raymond Terrace NSW 2324 (or email to firstname.lastname@example.org from 27 March 2019 until 5pm on 25 April 2019. Please quote file number PSC2017-00241 with your submission.
Please note, submissions may be made in any format, which is able to be sent via email and is less than 10mb in size.
This may include a video file or audio voice recording in addition to more traditional written format.