Items that are on public display or exhibition can be found at the Council's Administration Building at 116 Adelaide Street, Raymond Terrace or below online.
View development applications
To view what Development Applications are on exhibition, please access the DA Tracker. The DA Tracker also enables you to:
- follow the progress of an application;
- view details of recently determined applications;
- view details of applications currently on exhibition; and
- make a submission online.
View items that are on public exhibition
- Policy Review - Asbestos Management submissions close 5pm 20 July 2017.
- Expressions of Interest for Fingal Beach SLSC Restaurant submissions close 4pm 28 July 2017.
- Cultural Fund 2017-18 public exhibition submissions close 5pm 2 August 2017.
- View the Public Hearing - 9B Diemars Road, Salamander Bay Planning Proposal until 16 August 2017.
- Fraud and Corruption Control policy submissions close 5pm 17 August 2017.
- Port Stephens Council's Tourism Policy submissions close 5pm 17 August 2017.
- Heritage Projects Fund 2017-2018 - Financial Assistance submissions close 5pm 17 August 2017.
Have your say on these current projects
Help Council make informed decisions by providing quick online feedback on a variety of issues that Council is currently working on:
- Shoal Bay road works - keep up to date, ask questions and download information.
- Lakeside playground and skate park - keep up to date and complete a quick survey 'Tell us how YOU use Council's parks and playgrounds survey'
- Boomerang park skate park - keep up date and complete a quick survey 'Tell us how YOU use Council's parks and playgrounds survey'
- Koalas - Report your sightings, Tell us your koala story and keep up to date
Visit the online engagement hub to view more projects www.haveyoursayportstephens.com.au.