Items that are on public display or exhibition can be found at the Council's Administration Building at 116 Adelaide Street, Raymond Terrace or below online.
View development applications
To view what Development Applications are on exhibition, please access the DA Tracker. The DA Tracker also enables you to:
- follow the progress of an application;
- view details of recently determined applications;
- view details of applications currently on exhibition; and
- make a submission online.
View items that are on public exhibition
- Road naming of Whealan Close Heatherbrae submissions close 5.00pm 27 November 2017.
- Draft Gifts and Benefits Policy submissions close 5:00pm 29 November 2017.
- Draft Competitive Neutrality Policy submissions close 5:00pm 29 November 2017.
- Draft Cash Investment Policy submissions close 5:00pm 30 November 2017.
- Community Strategic Plan 2028 Discussion Paper submissions close 5:00pm 1 December 2017.
- Port Stephens Development Control Plan 2014 (Amendment No. 4) - Minor Amendments and Corrections submissions close 5:00pm 1 December 2017.
Have your say on these current projects
Help Council make informed decisions by providing quick online feedback on a variety of issues that Council is currently working on:
- Port Stephens Culture Hub - fill in a short survey regarding public art in our local government area.
- Community Strategic Plan 2028 - Our Place. Our Plan - learn more and fill in a short survey. Have your say before 1 December 2017.
- Report your koala sightings - Report your sightings, tell us your koala story and keep up to date on koals in Port Stephens.
- Shoal Bay Playground - Council is providing a new and improved playground to Shoal Bay in 2018 and is seeking community input about where to build it. Register your vote before 1 December 2017.
Visit the online engagement hub to view more projects www.haveyoursayportstephens.com.au.