Items that are on public display or exhibition can be found at the Council's Administration Building at 116 Adelaide Street, Raymond Terrace or below online.
View development applications online
To view what Development Applications are on exhibition, please access the DA Tracker. The DA Tracker also enables you to:
- follow the progress of an application;
- view details of recently determined applications;
- view details of applications currently on exhibition; and
- make a submission online.
Current public exhibitions - make a submission
- Planning Proposal - Housekeeping amendment to the Port Stephens Local Environmental Plan 2013 - submissions will be accepted up until 5:00 pm on Thursday 28 February 2019.
- Policy Review: Cultural Diversity Policy and Draft Multicultural Policy - submissions will be accepted up until 5:00 pm on Thursday 21 March 2019.
- Financial Assistance: Sacred Tree Market - submissions will be accepted up until 5:00 pm on Thursday 21 March 2019.
IPART application for a Special Rate Variation
Council has submitted its application to IPART for a Special Rate Variation. IPART is now accepting submissions until 11 March 2019. Community members can provide a submission through IPART, or by post to Local Government Team, IPART PO Box K35 Haymarket Post Shop NSW 1240.
Read more about Councils application for a Special Rate Variation.