Items that are on public display or exhibition can be found at the Council's Administration Building at 116 Adelaide Street, Raymond Terrace or below online.
View development applications online
To view what Development Applications are on exhibition, please access the DA Tracker. The DA Tracker also enables you to:
- follow the progress of an application;
- view details of recently determined applications;
- view details of applications currently on exhibition; and
- make a submission online.
View public exhibitions currently open
- Draft Integrated Planning and Reporting Documents submissions accepted until 5pm Monday 30 April 2018.
- Birubi Point Aboriginal Place Management Plan submissions accepted until 5pm Wednesday 2 May 2018.
- Draft Integrated Risk Management Policy submissions accepted until 5pm Wednesday 2 May 2018.
- Draft Rate Donations for Community Groups Policy submissions accepted until 5pm Thursday 3 May 2018
- Exhibition of Port Stephens Development Control Plan 2014 - Chapter B5 Flooding submissions accepted until 5pm Thursday 10 May 2018
- Environment Policy Review submissions accepted until 5pm Thursday 17 May 2018
- Draft Acquisition and Divestment of Land Policy submissions accepted until 5pm Thursday 17 May 2018
Have your say on these current projects
Help Council make informed decisions by providing quick online feedback on a variety of issues that Council is currently working on:
- Draft Integrated Planning and Reporting documents - currently on public exhibition you can view the draft plans here and make your formal online submission here.
- Draft Birubi Point Aboriginal Place Management Plan - currently on public exhibition you can view the draft management plan and make your formal online submission here.
- Report your koala sightings - Report your sightings, tell us your koala story and keep up to date on koals in Port Stephens.
Visit the online engagement hub to view more projects https://haveyoursay.portstephens.nsw.gov.au.