Items that are on public display or exhibition can be found at the Council's Administration Building at 116 Adelaide Street, Raymond Terrace or below online.
View development applications
To view what Development Applications are on exhibition, please access the DA Tracker. The DA Tracker also enables you to:
- follow the progress of an application;
- view details of recently determined applications;
- view details of applications currently on exhibition; and
- make a submission online.
View items that are on public exhibition
- 2017 Customer Satisfaction Survey closes on 31 May 2017.
- Planning Proposal - Boundary Road Medowie submissions close 8 June 2017.
- Tomaree survey for the Pedestrian Access and Mobility Plan the survey closes 25 June 2017.
- Notice of public hearing - for 98 Diemars Road, Salamander Bay. The public hearing will take place from 6-7pm on Wednesday 28 June, 2017 in the Waratah Room at Tomaree Library and Community Centre, 7 Community Close, Salamander Bay.
Have your say on these current projects
Help Council make informed decisions by providing quick online feedback on a variety of issues that Council is currently working on:
- Birubi Point Aboriginal Place Management Plan - learn about the projects, tell us what you like and don't like and share your bright ideas
- Shoal Bay road works - keep up to date, ask questions and download information.
- Lakeside playground and skate park - 'Tell us how YOU use Council's parks and playgrounds survey'
- Boomerang park skate park - 'Tell us how YOU use Council's parks and playgrounds survey'
- Koalas - Report your sightings
Visit the engagement hub to view more projects www.haveyoursayportstephens.com.au.