The Economic Profile of Port Stephens provides detailed insights into the local economy. It aims to inform investment and identify economic opportunity within the area and is based on key economic indicators:
- Business activity
Compiled in conjunction with REMPLAN, the Economic Profile is an invaluable resource for investors, business owners, developers and the wider community. The data in this profile is regularly updated and is representative of Port Stephens as a whole.
Download the complete Port Stephens Economic Profile (PDF 15.9MB).
Providing referrals, advice and direction to a range of stakeholders both internal and external, the Economic Development unit assists with economic impact assessments and economic analysis using REMPLAN, an online economic modelling and planning system.
REMPLAN data provides valuable insights into the Port Stephens economy including:
- detailed demographic data based on Census information;
- economic data and maps on industry sectors;
- population and employment forecasts;
- comprehensive information about workforce characteristics;
- industry contributions;
- the role of tourism and gaps in local supply chains.
Access REMPLAN results:
- Port Stephens Economic Development unit
- Phone: (02) 4988 0255
- Email: email@example.com