Cadets and Trainees
If you are thinking of your next career move or just getting your career started, why not consider working at Port Stephens Council as an apprentice, trainee or cadet. Port Stephens Council regularly recruits for these positions and are seeking keen, passionate, dedicated employees to join our team.
Applications close 5pm, Sunday 17 September 2017.
- Exciting opportunities available as an apprentice, cadet or trainee. View the positions available on the right of this page.
- Receive first class training in a supportive team environment that is recognised as a leader in its field.
- Commencing January 2018.
The following positions are an ideal opportunity to the right candidate to take the first steps to a successful and fulfilling career with a recognised industry leader:
- Governance Trainee
- Graphic Design Trainee
- GIS Trainee
- Accounting Cadet
- Business Administration Trainee
- School Based Trainee - Business
- Cadet Natural Resources Officer
- Apprentice Trainee & Cadet Handbook (PDF 3MB)