Contacts, forms and documents
Committee and Group Contacts
Under the Local Government Act 1993, Council is able to delegate some if its functions to a committee of Council. These committees are made up of volunteers who are involved in activities, services or events on Council land. Volunteers in Port Stephens are the lifeblood of our local area as they donate their time and energy to a range of activities that benefit our whole community. Many Council programs and services could not be provided without the support of volunteers.
View the list of Council Committees and Groups (PDF 50KB) and their contact details.
PSC Staff Contacts
Port Stephens Council has a number of staff that assist Council Committees and Volunteers undertaken their tasks. To find a staff member to assist with your enquiry, view our list of Staff Roles and Contacts (PDF87.2KB)
Documents and Forms
Please find a list of all relevant volunteer related documents for easy download:
- 355c Committee Terms of Reference - 2015 (PDF 1.1 MB)
- View the Archive Storage form on our A-Z forms page.
- Asset Disposal Management Directive (PDF 169.4KB)
- View the Asset Disposal Policy (other than property) on our Policies page.
- Conditions of Hire for Halls & Community Centres (PDF 31.5KB)
- Contacts for Council Committees & Groups (PDF 49.1KB)
- Contacts for Halls & Community Centres (PDF 45.6KB)
- View the Daily Attendance Form - landscape version on our A-Z forms page.
- View the Daily Attendance Form - portrait version on our A-Z forms page.
- Emergency & Utilities Contacts List (PDF 32.5KB)
- View the Photograph Permission Release Form 2016 - Volunteers and Committees form on our A-Z forms page.
- View the Port Stephens Council Code of Conduct on our Policies page.
- View the Record of Herbicide Application on our A-Z forms page.
- View the Record of Environmental Works on our A-Z forms page.
- Representative on Council Committees (PDF 121.2KB)
- Risk Matrix (PDF 25.4KB)
- Staff Roles & Contacts (PDF 87.2KB)
- View the SWAT - Specific Worksite Assessment and Toolbox Form on our A-Z forms page.
- Volunteer Induction Training - 2016 flyer (PDF 22KB)
- View the Volunteer Nomination Form-355c Committee form on our A-Z forms page.
- View the Volunteer Nomination Form-Council Service form on our A-Z forms page
- View the Volunteer Expression of Interest form on our A-Z forms page.
- Volunteering Opportunities with Port Stephens Council - flyer (PDF 780.8KB)
- Work Health and Safety for Volunteers Flyer - Feb 2012 (PDF 64.0KB)
- View the Works on Council Owned Land-Application Form on our A-Z forms page.
- Works on Council Owned Land-Specification Gudielines (PDF 33.6KB)
Phone: (02) 4980 0255