Welcome to your one stop shop for paying your rates in Port Stephens. In this section you can click on the links below to view:
- Rates FAQ's - The answer to some frequently asked questions about rates
- Rate payment options - There are several payment options available to pay your Council rates
- Finding property information - Finding Property Sales, Land Values, Zoning, Land Area and Street Address Enquiries.
- Rate categories and charges - Categorisation for rating charge purposes.
- Electronic delivery of rates charges - Receiving your rates notices electronically is time saving and saves paper. You can receive your rates notices in two ways
- Your council rates 2016-2017 - How much will your rates be? The average in each suburb may increase by more or less than ratepegging due to subdivision, consolidation and changes in land category and rateability.
- Fire and emergency services levy - Understand how the state governmnet is changing the way property owners contribute to services that protect our community from fire, flood, storms and other natural disasters.
Council's Rates Department
Phone: 02 4980 0393
Fax: 02 4987 3612