In May 2016 Port Stephens Councillors voted to adopt the Port Stephens Pathways Plan.
This is a series of maps that show existing footpaths and shared paths throughout the Local Government Area, as well as identifying locations for future pathways construction when funding becomes available. The identification of future pathway locations will allow Council to prioritise construction and to apply for grant funding to assist Council in the provision of pathway connections and missing links.
Note: The Maps are A3 in size and you may need to adjust your print settings to print on A4 paper.
- Anna Bay/Fishermans Bay/Boat Harbour (PDF File - 427.7 KB)
- Bobs Farm/Anna Bay (PDF File - 514.4 KB)
- Eagleton/Raymond Terrace (PDF File - 543.3 KB)
- Fingal Bay (PDF File - 474.4 KB)
- Fullerton Cove/Fern Bay (PDF File - 351.2 KB)
- Glen Oak/Seaham/East Seaham (PDF File - 400.0 KB)
- Heatherbrae (PDF File - 783.7 KB)
- Karuah (PDF File - 485.3 KB)
- Medowie/Campvale (PDF File - 275.0 KB)
- Medowie (PDF File - 307.3 KB)
- Nelson Bay/Shoal Bay (PDF File - 448.5 KB)
- Raymond Terrace (PDF File - 601.0 KB)
- Salt Ash/Bobs Farm (PDF File - 439.6 KB)
- Salamander Bay/Corlette/Nelson Bay (PDF File - 566.5 KB)
- Salamander Bay/One Mile (PDF File - 359.0 KB)
- Salamander Bay/Taylors Beach (PDF File - 598.2 KB)
- Soldiers Point (PDF File - 395.4 KB)
- Tanilba Bay/Mallabula/Lemon Tree Passage (PDF File - 915.6 KB)
- Williamtown (PDF File - 512.8 KB)
- Woodville/Wallalong/Hinton (PDF File - 442.2 KB)