Tilligerry Landcare Group
We work on the Tilligerry Peninsula 40km east of Raymond Terrace.
Tilligerry Landcare Group plays an active role working with six other committees in saving Tilligerry bushland, and our 'Envirotrust' grant enables us to work on patches of bushland undertaking weeding, planting and regeneration activities across the Tilligerry Peninsula.
Other activities include:
- National Tree Day
- Clean up Australia Day with regular litter pickups
- Anti-graffiti working bees for all parks and the heritage on Tanilba Point
Regular working bees are held primarily in R.A.F. Park and Sunset Park with efforts in other parks such as Scribbley Gum Reserve.
Meets are held on a bimonthly basis at Tanilba Foreshore Hall.
Our goals are to:
- Footpaths across the Tilligerry Peninsula
- Concrete path across Tanilba Sailing Club - completed Sep2015
- Complete gravel path to small boardwalk - Peace Parade
- Remove all pine trees and replant Koala habitat
- Erosion control in Sunset Park / Foster Park
- Sealing west end Caswell Crescent off Sunset Park
Tilligerry NSW 2319