Tanilba Bay Parks, Reserves & Hall Committee
We work on the Tilligerry Peninsula 40km east of Raymond Terrace.
Our committee meet bimonthly at the Tanilba Foreshore Hall.
Our function is to manage Tanilba Foreshore Hall and parks, advising Council of local issues.
Our goals are to:
- Refurbish outside toilets
- Replace Hall chairs - same colour
- Reverse CycleAir conditioning
- Heritage Tanilba Photography sign on West Hall Wall
- Sealling Foster Park car park
- Tanilba Bay Footpaths /cycleways
02 4982 4328
Tanilba Bay NSW 2319