Local Land Services - Hunter
Our region has diverse landscapes including rainforests and wetlands. Agricultural activities include dryland and irrigated cropping, fodder, vineyards, beef and dairy cattle, sheep, alpacas and goats, horse breeding, poultry and aquaculture.
Local Land Services Boards are accountable for
- administering and delivering local land services
- developing and implementing appropriate governance arrangements for the delivery of local land services
- preparing a State Strategic Plan and Local Strategic Plans
- providing and facilitating education and training in connection with agricultural production, biosecurity, natural resource management and emergency management
- making and managing levy rates, levies and contributions on rateable and other land
- providing and administering grants, loans, subsidies or other financial assistance for local land services
- communicating, consulting and engaging with the community, including the Aboriginal community, to encourage participation in the delivery of local land services.
Phone number: 02 4930 1030
Email Address: email@example.com
Website: Local Land Services - Hunter website
816 Tocal Road
PATERSON NSW 2421