During the school age years children develop their interests and explore possibilities. School age care settings give children time and place to collaborate with Educators to organise activities and opportunities meaningful to them.
From My Time, Our Place: Produced by the Australian Government Department of Education, Employment and Workplace Relations for the Council of Australian Governments.
At Seaham Out Of School Hours (OOSH) we aim to provide a safe and nurturing environment for your children. We are committed to providing a quality, fun program that is child focused and caters for the individual developmental needs of your child. We offer a range of activities both indoor and outdoor as well as provide an environment where all children can safely express and explore their own creativity. Our program provides children with a nutritious menu after school.
- caters for school age children up to 13 years;
- schools in our local area: Seaham Public School
- afternoon session 3pm-6pm.
- nutritious afternoon tea is provided; and
- child focused recreational activities.
Our service is located inside the grounds of Seaham Public School, Still Street, Seaham.
- Administration Office: (02) 4988 0308
- Centre: 0473 241 543
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org