Newcastle Family Day Care and Port Stephens Family Day Care provide a unique alternative to traditional centre based care located in a creative, educational learning environment supporting every stage of your child’s growth and development.
- Maximum 7 children to one Educator (4 under school age)
- Family-friendly home environments to learn and play
- Emphasis on individual learning and education
- Educators registered to a Nationally Accredited Family Day Care Service
- Child Care Benefit and Child Care Rebate available
Request for care
- Family Day Care Request for Care Form from our A-Z forms page
Families are referred to Educator/s who have the requested vacancy. The parent is asked to contact the Educator/s to arrange a time to visit and meet with the Educator at the education and care service. It is recommended that the children who will be using care also attend the interview.
After you have interviewed the Educator/s, you are required to contact the Children's Services Administration office and advise us of your choice of Educator and an enrolment form will be emailed to you. The enrolment form must be completed and returned to the Children's Services Office before care commences.
- Family Day Care Enrolment Form 2018 from our A-Z Forms page
- Family Day Care Enrolment Booklet from our A-Z Forms page
- Direct Debit Request Agreement Children's Services from our A-Z Forms page
- Direct Debit Request Form Children's Services from our A-Z Forms page
- Phone: (02) 4988 0308
- After hours Mobile: 0409 823 346
- Email: FDC@portstephens.nsw.gov.au