Development Control Plan
The Port Stephens Development Control Plan 2014 (the DCP) was adopted by Port Stephens Council on Tuesday, 14 July 2015 and became effective on Thursday, 6 August 2015.
The second amendment came into effect on Thursday, 10 December 2015. This amendment relates to D1 – Heatherbrae and D9 – Raymond Terrace Town Centre and enacts Council's resolution of 24 November 2015.
This Plan seeks to provide further guidance to the Port Stephens Local Environmental Plan 2013. The Plan is available as a complete document or in separate sections below.
- DCP Cover Page (PDF 666KB)
- DCP Table of Contents (PDF 142KB)
- DCP Checklists (PDF 845KB)
- DCP Section A – Introduction (PDF 86KB)
- DCP Section B – General Controls (PDF 2MB)
- DCP Section C – Development Types (PDF 499KB)
- DCP Section D - Specific Areas (PDF 10.9MB)
- DCP Schedules (PDF 430KB)
- Tree Technical Specification (PDF 795KB)
- Vegetation Technical Specification (PDF 75KB)
- Landscape Technical Specification (PDF 512KB)
- Nest Box Technical Specification (PDF 106KB)
- Noxious Weeds Technical Specification (PDF 52KB)
Strategic Planning Team
Phone: (02) 4980 0326