We have detected that you are running an unsupported version of Microsoft Internet Explorer. Please upgrade to version 9 or above for the best experience of this website

Do I need to lodge a DA?

Before you undertake any development or building works, you will need to determine what approvals are required.

Certain types of minor development may be carried out as Exempt or Complying Development. Other development will require a Development Application (DA) to be submitted to Council.

For a step by step guide to submitting a DA please refer to the steps in the Development Application Guide.

If you have further enquiries you may wish to contact us or use our development enquiry or pre-lodgement advisory services.